Rayvolt® is a fast and easy grounding clip to ensure conductivity between aluminum frames and electrical sheathed cables.
Quick and easy set up
• Just one single action required to cut wire insulation, connecting the wire and fixing it to the frame.
• Free positioning on frame and regarding distances between modules.
• Mechanically and electrically: complies with product norms iec61730-2:2007, iec60947-1:2007 and en60068-2-11: 1999¹.
ARaymond Energies offers a large range of metal and plastic clips, straps and modular adapters for attaching cables over, along or on the side of module edges or rail structures, in order to improve cable routing.
Easy to use
• Tool free installation.
• Metal parts with surface treatment adapted to corrosive environments ¹.
• Galvanic couple reduced with aluminum.
• For supports with thicknesses from 0,7 to 4 mm: can fit on module edges or on structure.
• For cables 4,6, 10 mm² section or strands.